An old high school friend of mine got in touch with me via
Facebook earlier this year, and actually became the person who sparked the idea
for me to being writing this “newsletter” in the first place. She recently
began what she called “a new chapter in her story” by deciding to leave her
life in Florida and travel to live in California. Her descriptions of the
events and emotions she experienced made me feel like I was still a part of her
life, even though I wasn't necessarily seeing her or actually speaking to her
directly. This is what I hope to achieve by the creation of this blog, and I would
appreciate feedback describing what the reader in interested in hearing about,
or if there are any questions that need clearing up.
I thank you for reading so far, and I hope you enjoyed
learning a little more about my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment